Every parent asks similar questions when choosing a school for their daughter:
- Will my daughter be happy here?
- Will she succeed academically?
- Will the teachers understand her challenges?
- Will the school celebrate her successes?
- Do the school's values match our family's values?
St Mary's is a comprehensive, non selective all girls College for students from Years 7 to 12. There is no entrance examination and we cater for students of all abilities across a wide range of subjects.
What we have learned about girls' education over more than a century makes St Mary's a school where belonging is balanced with challenge; where care is balanced with service and where we aim to educate the whole person. Our structures, such as tutor group and the House system, are designed to make the transition to St Mary's as smooth and as happy as possible. Our teachers and support staff have a professional culture which places your daughter in the centre of the picture, and all our efforts are directed to her well-being and her success.
A decision to come to St Mary's is an investment in your daughter's future.
Start your journey towards St Mary's here!
- Complete an online enrolment enquiry form or contact Marie Pulford, Director of Admissions, Marketing and Development E firstname.lastname@example.org T 0242 286011
- An enrolment pack with an Application Form and detailed enrolment information will be mailed to you
- Complete the Application Form in full and return it to the College
- Applications will be processed after the payment of a non-refundable application fee of $100.00
- An interview will be scheduled with a member of the College Executive or the Director of Admissions, Marketing and Development
- Upon successful interview and the availability of a place, an offer will be made
- In the case where there is no vacancy, applicants may choose to be placed on a waiting list