School Fee Management Policy
This policy is intended to provide comprehensive, transparent and accessible information regarding the management of school fees to all stakeholders of St Mary’s College. These stakeholders include families, both current and prospective; the College Principal and College Staff.
The following are key aims relating to the management of school fees:
- To give a practical response to the Church’s principles of the common good and a preferential option for the poor;
- To honour the commitment that no family seeking a Catholic education is denied access to enrolment due to genuine financial hardship;
- To give centrality to the principles of equity, justice and respect for all families within our college community;
- To provide greater consistency and transparency in relation to the setting and collection of school fees;
- To maintain high standards of ethical and financial practice; and
- To identify and ensure appropriate levels of privacy and confidentiality.
School Fee Management
Management of school fees involves a number of different activities including Invoicing, Receipting, and the granting of Fee Concession and Fee Collection.
Read Full Policy Below
School Fee Management Policy (296 KB)